Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Beginnings

Ahh fall...what a perfect time to start this blog.  I am often asked for recipes and am hoping this will be an easy way to share with you my love for food.  I love to cook (and I love to eat!), especially during this time of year when the air is crisp, the leaves are turning, and I'm finally okay with having my kitchen heated up by an oven.  I'd like to start this blog with baking recipes.  Baking is definitely my preferred pastime in the kitchen.  I was taught in culinary school to measure everything when baking, but I rarely do.  I shall try to do my best at getting my exact recipes posted for you all to try.  Get ready for some delicous ones as they'll be coming your way quickly!

1 comment:

  1. holy smokes monika! what a great cook you are. I'll definitely be checking in on your new blog for some good reciped. I just hope I do them justice. =)

    ReplyDelete